UFC 200: Date, Full Fight Card & Early Odds
- Updated: July 2, 2016
Its time fight fans for the biggest event of Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) marking the 200th fighting event in the history books as it stage UFC 200 featuring the light heavyweight clash of champion Daniel Cormier and former titleholder Jon Jones in the main event. Also, the said UFC event features an exciting stacked lineup fans can’t afford to miss!
The UFC 200 is happening on Saturday, July 9 at the newly opened T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Aside from the fully loaded UFC 200, UFC added two events – UFC Fight Night: Dos Anjos-Alvarez on July 7 and The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale on July 8.
Watch UFC 200 live on pay-per-view available at UFC.tv, SoapDish, DirecTV and other leading PPV providers following the preliminary cards on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.
UFC 200 Fight Card
Note: Odds courtesy of OddsShark.com
- Light Heavyweight: Daniel Cormier (+235) vs. Jon Jones (-305)
- Heavyweight: Brock Lesnar (+130) vs. Mark Hunt (-160)
- Women’s Bantamweight: Miesha Tate (-265) vs. Amanda Nunes (+205)
- Featherweight: Jose Aldo (-110) vs. Frankie Edgar (-120)
- Heavyweight: Cain Velasquez (-305) vs. Travis Browne (+235)
Fox Sports 1 Preliminary Card
- Women’s Bantamweight: Cat Zingano (-170) vs. Julianna Pena (+140)
- Welterweight: Johny Hendricks (-175) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (+145)
- Bantamweight: T.J. Dillashaw (-400) vs. Raphael Assuncao (+300)
- Lightweight: Sage Northcutt (-335) vs. Enrique Martin (+255)
UFC Fight Pass Preliminary Card
- Lightweight: Diego Sanchez (-115) vs. Joe Lauzon (-115)
- Middleweight: Gegard Mousasi (-667) vs. Thiago Santos (+445)
- Lightweight: Jim Miller (-230) vs. Takanori Gomi (+180)